Thursday, February 22, 2018

FORTNITE BATTLE ROYAL ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________misleading title lol

So for my argumentative blog post my arguments I am going to be arguing about if Video Games are good or be for you. In my opinion I think they are good for you because they can give an idea of what it is like to be in the real world. For example games like Fortnite teach you how to survive and handle your time management. This is because when you land on the ground you loot the area kill the people who try to kill you and while all of that is happening there is a circle ⭕️ that is closing. And if don’t stay inside of it you lose health and deal damage. Kind of like a hurricane and that’s what helps you with time management. And there are so many more games that help you learn about the real world such as Call Of Duty and etc. There are even games that are put on the internet for the PURPOSE of learning.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great topic to discuss and you bring up a lot of good reasoning. I look forward to reading your argumentative paper. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m going to have to disagree but gud essay thing. Here’s my blog http://hmsnaomys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Analyze Poem

Take this kiss upon the brow! And, in parting from you now, Thus much let me avow-- You are not wrong, who deem             I feel like t...