Friday, September 29, 2017

Slice of Life

So what I did yesterday (28th) is basically sit on my couch the whole day cause I was very sick. I wasn't at school cause I did not want to get any body else sick I mean the only time I got up is to eat food or use the bathroom and right when I'm done with that I lay back down on the couch. The whole time I was wondering if I was dreaming because I felt weird after I took my medicine. I napped for a total of 3 hours I usually hate naps but for some reason I wanted to because I was sick maybe it had to do with my medicine or it was me realizing I really need to rest.  (side note I'm writing this as I'm sick so...) I also thought what mood I would be in once my sister and brother got home. You never know it's based off there moods to you know.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week. I'm glad you're feeling better. I would love to hear more detail about how you were feeling at the time, things going through your head, what you did sitting on the couch all day, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok sorry I said this because I was sick.

    ReplyDelete

Analyze Poem

Take this kiss upon the brow! And, in parting from you now, Thus much let me avow-- You are not wrong, who deem             I feel like t...