Monday, September 18, 2017

About Me

           Hello guys it's me Jaime, I will Post Cool,New, and Adventurous Blogs. I am a Maverick and I love school and I have loved school ever since I started school and hope to take AP classes by high school. I am a massive dog lover and have had tons of dogs during my lifetime.I like to play a variety of sports such as soccer, basketball, and baseball. I don't like social studies or Jake Paul.  I like to watch Logan Paul and Vanossgaming. Thank You For Reading. :)
       

     

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaime! It's good to hear so many interesting things about you, including your ambition for AP classes. I look forward to reading more posts throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete

Analyze Poem

Take this kiss upon the brow! And, in parting from you now, Thus much let me avow-- You are not wrong, who deem             I feel like t...