Friday, September 22, 2017

Free Write

So for my free write today I'm going to write about how I see myself in 10 years and my answer is in college or medical school studying not partying and getting a Docters Degree, and in high school if I get a good scholarship that's from a university I will most likely accept it, and if none of this happens I think I will just at least be a business man even though they probably get stressed out a lot they still get paid good money. So I hope you like my blog today stay active to see my most recent blogs BYE!! (^-^)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this post! I love getting to read about positive hopes and dreams for the future. Keep working toward reaching it.

    ReplyDelete

Analyze Poem

Take this kiss upon the brow! And, in parting from you now, Thus much let me avow-- You are not wrong, who deem             I feel like t...