Wednesday, September 20, 2017

This Weeks News

This Weeks News is based on natural disasters. Natural disasters are horrible based on there rating of destruction. The two disasters I am going to talk about today are Huricane Maria and A deadly earthquake in Central Mexico that has a rating of 7.1. So first I'm going to talk about hurricane Maria and how she is going to hit the Caribbean and  Puerto Rico and is told to be worse than Irma and look at all the damage Irma did to Florida imagine that happening to a smaller state it will probably ruin the whole state. Next I'm going to talk about is the earthquake in the center of Mexico that has killed dozens of people nation wide and everyone is questioning if all these natural disasters is normal?

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you put a lot of time and research into writing this post. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Analyze Poem

Take this kiss upon the brow! And, in parting from you now, Thus much let me avow-- You are not wrong, who deem             I feel like t...