Sunday, October 8, 2017

News This Weeks

This Weeks News is about the Las Vegas shooting that happened this week about 60 people died and over 500 people were injured and rushed to the hospital. I won't say who did it because I might get in trouble but investigators say he was planning on do the same thing at Lalapoluza because he booked a hotel right across the street where they hosted it just like the Las Vegas shooting., and guess who attended Lalapoluza Mr.Obama's daughter. Investigators also say he smuggled in over 10 guns into his apartment across the street from the festival.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week. I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into researching and writing about this topic.

    ReplyDelete

Analyze Poem

Take this kiss upon the brow! And, in parting from you now, Thus much let me avow-- You are not wrong, who deem             I feel like t...