Sunday, October 8, 2017

Me as President

If I was president I would upgrade airplane security and airport security and also donate a lot of money to charity's that need the money. Also, for the sake of it I will make restaurants make their food look very similar to the advertising of the food because this has happened to me before when the advertising looks good so I get the meal and the burger is flat or doesn't look appealing to me. I will also help schools and raise awareness for people with disabilities.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week. I like some of these ideas you've written about and would love to hear more about them.

    ReplyDelete

Analyze Poem

Take this kiss upon the brow! And, in parting from you now, Thus much let me avow-- You are not wrong, who deem             I feel like t...