Monday, October 23, 2017

Greatest Achievement

My greatest achievement is Getting perfect attendance for two years straight and my streak ended this  year because I was very sick and would not last two seconds in school without getting nauseous from everybody moveing and will get a headache and throw up. That’s how bad it was. But the two years that I did get perfect attendance was so important because I literally made my mom schedule all my doctor, or dentist appointments after school. And one time my mom pranked me and said she scheduled a dentist appointment during school so I would have to had a early dismissal and I LITERALLY CRIED that’s how important it was for me to get perfect attendance. 

1 comment:

  1. That is a huge accomplishment, congrats! Thank you for sharing your post this week!

    ReplyDelete

Analyze Poem

Take this kiss upon the brow! And, in parting from you now, Thus much let me avow-- You are not wrong, who deem             I feel like t...