Monday, December 11, 2017

Honesty

Honest means to tell the truth and not like but honesty means to have the trait of being honest. Honesty means to me to be loyal and never betray me because if someone says honesty the first thing I think of is to be a good friend and loyal kind of like a dog 🐕. If you were to ask me I’m 50/50 of being honest because I only lie if it’s for a good reason such as if your friend hurts them self and they are worried that they need to got to the E.R and they are worried say it’s ok so they don’t get worried and start crying and then it’s gonna BE A BIG DEAL!!! Trust me it has happened to me before. I was on a trampoline and my sister hurt her foot and it 
looked bad but she was worrying and then I said it’s ok and she did not break anything because if I said said it looked bad she would have gone BEZERK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyze Poem

Take this kiss upon the brow! And, in parting from you now, Thus much let me avow-- You are not wrong, who deem             I feel like t...