Monday, December 4, 2017

SLICE of LIFE

The slice of life for the blog today is the day of thanksgiving. The day when I woke up I first noticed the smell in the air it came from the stove guess what it was TURKEY 🦃 👍. So from that point forward i was super excited because I was going to have hAM AND MASHED POTATOES AND GRAVY and stuffing. But besides the food selection i was even more excited for my gift opening because my fammnily does a tradition when right before its twelve a clock we all get to open one small gift SO ITRSA NOY like a massive gift so when my family came we all had a good time which  is what the vibe is supposed to be like on thanks giving right. Later my Tia robin came and we had a game night and we had a wonderful time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyze Poem

Take this kiss upon the brow! And, in parting from you now, Thus much let me avow-- You are not wrong, who deem             I feel like t...