Monday, December 18, 2017

INSENSITIVE

I did not get insetives and I don’t really care because I think it’s Really Really Really Really Really Really  Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really dumb and stupid that teachers do this because you shouldn’t have to be a Nerd and Smarty to be able to have fun. If you think about it it’s just really stupid. And also think about all the kids who don’t go all because they did not go up in their score if any thing Ms.Boutet and Ms.Haure are making kids think they are stupid and that they don’t belong in this school while other Smart kids are having fun playing basketball and enjoying there life. And that’s why I think Ms.Boutet is making DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB actions. I’m not happy with the school at the moment. “
                                                                                       “
With that beings said I don’t think I don’t need to change myself just to have fun ITs STUPID!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyze Poem

Take this kiss upon the brow! And, in parting from you now, Thus much let me avow-- You are not wrong, who deem             I feel like t...