Monday, December 11, 2017

Forgiveness

Forgiveness means to give some one another chance and let them do what they were doing in stead of probably messing up or breaking something and example of forgiveness when your job is to guard the  doors for a club and you mess up and some one gets in by running in and the gaurd lost him and the man got a free visit to a club and the gaurd got fired and asked for another chance (forgiveness) and the manager had forgiveness and hired him again. I have had an example of forgiveness i was playing with my friends toy and I broke it and he had to buy a new one so the next time i saw him hue said I could not use it so i begged and thankfully he forgived me cause with that one toy made that whole day better cause it wears just an awesome toy. If you were wondering the toy was  arc car 🚗.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyze Poem

Take this kiss upon the brow! And, in parting from you now, Thus much let me avow-- You are not wrong, who deem             I feel like t...